Nitecore D4 Charger
Nitecore Intellicharger D4 Battery Charger With LCD Display. This is a universal four-channel charger with the compatibility of various types of battery sizes and types. There are many great features on this battery charger that it is a must-have!
5 in stock
Nitecore D4 Charger
Nitecore Intellicharger D4 Battery Charger With LCD Display. This is a universal four-channel charger with the compatibility of various types of battery sizes and types. There are many great features on this battery charger that it is a must-have! The charger will automatically stop charging when batteries are complete charged or full. Each slot is controlled separately by Digicharger’s microcomputer, which allows you to charge a variety of batteries simultaneously. To ensure safety, there is over-charge and temperature monitoring that can prevent overheating. Compatible with and identifies Li-ion (26650, 22650, 18650, 17670, 18490, 17500, 18350, 16340(RCR123), 14500, 10440), Ni-MH and Ni-Cd (AA, AAA, AAAA, C) rechargeable batteries, LiFePO4 and small capacity batteries. One of the great features in this Nitecore Battery Charge is that it can automatically detect voltage and apply the optimal charging mode immediately. You can check out the full list of features below. Nitecore D4 4-Slot Battery Charge certified by RoHS, CE, FCC and CEC.
- Ability to charge 4 batteries simultaneously each battery slot works independently
- Optimized charging design for IMR batteries
- LCD panel display of charging parameters and progress
- Optimal heat dissipation
- Made from durable ABS (fire retardant / flame resistant)
- Temperature monitoring to prevent overheating
- Overcharge prevention
- Two conveniently located side buttons allow easy selection of specific battery types and charging parameters
- Intelligent circuitry detects the battery type and status before entering automatic charge mode (CC, CV, dV/dt)
- Automatically detects battery power status and selects the appropriate voltage and charge mode (with the exception of LiFePO4 batteries which require manual selection)
- Reverse polarity protection.